Foreclosure Attorney in Richmond, KY
Richmond, Kentucky, Foreclosure Defense Lawyer
All across Kentucky, individuals and families are facing the threat or fast-approaching reality of home mortgage foreclosure. Susan B. Martin, Kentucky Foreclosure Defense Attorney, understands your problems may be caused by multiple factors, such as:
- An unfavorable loan or mortgage terms you did not fully understand.
- The mortgage debt on your home is greater than the property's value.
- Lost household income, often due to a reduction in overtime or wages in your current position.
- Increased household expenses, including unexpected medical bills, fuel and food costs.
Fighting for You in Cases of Predatory Lending and Loan Servicing Violations
Experienced Kentucky Foreclosure Defense Attorney Susan B. Martin and our seasoned staff are very familiar with the laws in place to protect you. If you have been victimized by unfair lending, predatory lending, practices, excessive fees in loan servicing or unfair collection practices, call Susan B. Martin.
We will thoroughly evaluate all your closing documents to determine if a lender or broker may have violated laws such as:
- The Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- The Homeowner Equity Protection Act (HOEPA)
- Other laws covering negotiable instruments and deceptive practices.
Foreclosure Defense Attorney Susan B. Martin will review your mortgage payment history to determine whether you have been charged excessive fees, late charges, inspection costs or similar fees by your mortgage lender or mortgage servicing company. We will spend the time with you to understand and review all relevant documents, as well as your concerns.
We will look at all angles for you, including determining whether the party taking action against you has the legal right to file a foreclosure lawsuit. We will help you evaluate the best course of action for your future. Some of our approaches include:
Contact Us to Discuss Your Legal Concerns
- Exploration of all legal options for people in default or having other problems with either conventional or government agency-guaranteed loans.
- Pre-lawsuit mortgage workouts.
- Mortgage Loan Modifications.
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure to avoid further credit rating damage.
- Litigation against lenders and brokers, including actions based on lending violations and servicing problems.
- Investigation and correction of mortgage payment accounting.
- Dealing with tax liens and bankruptcy adversary proceedings.
Every pending foreclosure is unique. So is each individual or family's overall financial situation. We provide aggressive, resourceful foreclosure defense - and full-service assistance with other legal actions including consumer bankruptcy - for people throughout eastern Kentucky. Please contact us today for the knowledgeable legal counsel you need.
© 2013 Martin Law Office. All Rights Reserved.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code. This is an advertisement.